Friday, November 6, 2009

Greco Roman Wrestling Ny

Chinese Portrait

Go, because I'm not too inspired, but time, and because I like this little quiz, I suggest a small portrait of China, where I tried to respond as spontaneously as possible.
If some want to do their part on their blog that they did not hesitate, it can be fun and informative;)

If
I:

An object: a pillow (yes I like to sit on:))
A book: a grimoire tales and legends found the middle of a trunk lost
A color: purple
film: Sleepy Hollow (first that came to mind, but y 'has so many others)
A gem: amethyst (semi-precious, but otherwise this limit)
A table: Renoir (I love Impressionists in general and him in particular)
Scent: flowers, to specify: vanilla
A drug: internet: P (still a bit yes)
dish : Brittany a pancake with salmon, cream cheese and goat ....
Letter: confidences
A drink: Viennese chocolate (I do feel all alone!)
An element: air
An animal: the cat (who said that it would doubt? ;))
A Season: Spring
A monument: an Egyptian pyramid
A year ... er ... light?
A City: rather by the sea or ocean, but none in particular
A cardinal sin: I do not define them in these terms, but since this is the question, I would say the pride and / or greed ..
One Planet: Earth
A famous person: Martin Luther King (I have no pretensions like him but I admire him for what he has done)
A natural phenomenon: the storm
A fictional character: Arwen
A musical instrument: the Harp
A politician: Nelson Mandela (same remark Martin Luther King)
A weapon speech (sometimes well-chosen words can hurt)
A feeling: empathy
A sport er ... walk
myth: that of Cassandra
A trade: anthropologist, I never will but it is part of the trades that I find exciting
A proverb "Before you judge his brother, he must have walked for many moons in his shoes" Native American proverb
A song "Live or survive" by Balavoine
A motto "You are responsible for what you have tamed" the fox in The Little Prince.

0 comments:

Post a Comment